A Panel Discussion and Networking Event
Please join the Beeck Center for an exciting professional development event, exploring cutting edge career paths at the nexus of social change, innovation, technology, and emerging media. The panel will feature industry experts across multiple sectors who will share their insights and career advice. Through this interactive panel discussion, students and young professionals will have the opportunity to speak directly with a wide range of industry experts who will share their tips and insights through open and honest dialogue.
- Cameron Hardesty: former Deputy Associate Director for Public Affairs of The White House Office of National Drug Control Policy and current Head of Product at UrbanStems
- Carlos Monje: Beeck Center Senior Fellow and former Acting Under Secretary and Assistant Secretary for Transportation Policy for the U.S. Department of Transportation and Special Assistant to the President and Chief of Staff of the White House Domestic Policy Council
- Simon Harari: Georgetown MSFS ’15, Public Policy & Social Impact Manager at Tumblr
- Dasha Cherepennikova: Georgetown College ’08, former Product Manager at Google and current Executive Director of One World Identity
- Amanda Wynter: Georgetown College ’14, Associate Product Manager at FiscalNote
- Kaitlin Sullivan: Product Policy Manager at Facebook
The panel will be moderated by Beeck Center Director of Impact Investing and Professor of Practice, Molly Kinder.
Lunch will be provided.
12:00 – 1:30 pm | Panel Discussion
Wed, May 3, 2016
12:00 PM – 1:30 PM EST
3604 O St. NW Washington,
District of Columbia 20057
The Beeck Center at Georgetown engages global leaders to drive social change at scale. By embracing a cross-disciplinary, citizen-centric approach to building solutions for communities, it takes a human-centered approach to building solutions at scale. It invites a diverse community of thinkers to ask the unasked questions and find adaptable solutions in today’s changing world.