This living report — which we will update at regular intervals throughout 2020 — examines data, design, technology, and innovation-enabled approaches that make it easier for eligible people to enroll in, and receive, federally-funded social safety net benefits. Through our research, we seek to offer understanding of what tools and processes exist, which can be replicated, and what experts identify as overarching needs.
UPDATED JANUARY 2021
- A Conversation with Paul Fleissner, Director of Olmsted County Department of Health, Housing, and Human Services and Future Services Institute Co-Founder [February 2021]
- CASE STUDY: Designing Enrollment Experiences for Vision Impaired Seniors [January 2021]
- CASE STUDY: San Francisco Human Services Agency: Prototypes to Connect Newly-sheltered Clients During COVID-19 [January 2021]
- CASE STUDY: Remote Identity Proofing, Race, and Credit History Across America [December 2020]
- BLOG: Building a Better Social Safety Net [October 2020]
- BLOG: Economic Recovery Starts with a Modern Social Safety Net Benefit System [July 2020]